National Domestic Violence hotline 800-799-7233

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Get Over It

Pam was an awesome person! Anyone that knew her knows that. We have great talks of her. She is never far from us. As her sister I have made the decision to share what her life was like with Kevin. And I also decided to share what our life has been like after Pam's murder. Because Pam would want to educate another victim. To educate another victims family. Some people think that this site is not of education material. That all we do is slam Kevin and his family. Not at all, we are stating all facts and if they sound bad to you think of what this B.S. is doing to me, my family, most of all Kyle and Kayla.
We have had great success with victims. We are helping here in our own community and elsewhere in Michigan. We are making great progress and we are building a support group for victims and there families. I am very proud of this site and MIOIDV. My sister did not die in vain. She will continue to live on.
The one thing my sister wanted more then anything was to divorce Kevin. To finally be free of him. To be safe. THAT IS WHY WE GAVE HER, HER LAST NAME BACK, AUKERMAN!!! So get over it.

No comments: