National Domestic Violence hotline 800-799-7233

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Post from MiOIDV

Post from MIOIDV
This is yesterday's post on MIOIDV blog spot. I was in total rage when I read it. I took a long walk on the beach (which was wonderful) and worked in the garden. Took a long deep breath and told myself not to loose focus. I have a wonderful network of people that are there to help and give Pam's memory the respect it deserves. Which we are working on and I'll keep you posted. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and prayers. They really mean a lot. Peace


Wednesday, March 31, 2010
MARCH 23, 2010 :

Please bookmark the new MIOIDV Pam Aukerman pages:
http://pamelaaukermanbrainard.blogspot.com/


http://pamelaaukerman.blogspot.com/

I secured these two websites for Laura Spars/ MIOIDV Corp. [Pam Aukerman's best friend]. The decision of which one Laura will use, is still up in the air. A couple of days ago, the two individuals who hijacked the original Pam Aukerman website deleted all of my posts. But what really cut to the core, was the act of them deleting Laura's beautiful 'from the heart' writings to her friend Pam, from that website. Laura's wonderful insightful letters detailed the first two years of hers and others close to Pam, as they came to grips with the devistating aftermath of the officer involved domestic violence murder of Pam.

What did they leave on the original website? My MIOIDV legislation which they are now claiming is their legislation. Hmmm....


MARCH 13, 2010 :
As most of you are aware, the MIOIDV website that I created in Pamela Aukerman Brainard's name was hi-jacked. All but three posts on that website were mine and my material on that website was used for the 'Jenni Justice Fund'. This fund was attempting to solicite a quarter of a million dollars from individuals. People going to that site, saw all my work / posts on the site, and thought I was part of Jenni Justice Foundation. NOT!

The other OIDV site is now claiming copyright of the MIOIDV legislation and the MIOIDV Awareness bill that I authored. This has of course devistated me and I am very raw right now. I put my heart into my work. I do not do it for profit. I do it to raise awareness and to bring voice to MIOIDV victims.

For those of you doing research papers, etc., just cite: cite the website...cite the newspaper...cite the reporter.

Thank you,
Renee' Harrington

MIOIDV. Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence.
I've been told by our new DV advocate to stay off these sites until Renee' 'cools' off and I have. Renee' has done no such thing!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how disgusted and angry I AM! The only reason Renee' Harrington had contacted me was for her own agenda. She could have cared less for PAM, HER FAMILY OR FRIENDS!!!!!!!! This website that I supposedly high jacked from Renee' was given to ME BY RENEE'.
sur5er1998 to you, bousse_2000, drakefamily03 - Jun 29 2009
Regarding Pam's Blogspot: Jen, you know that Deon and I created that website for you and your family...and that the website was given to you. Now why would you need to ask me if you can use the postings on your site? As for all of Laura's post I have them saved for her.
My sister would be disgusted by you Renee'. Just like I had to do she would have done-CUT YOU OFF!
Oh and your legislation you signed over copy rights to my family.
In May of 2007, Representative Kimberly Meltzer (Macomb County, MI), requested that Renee' Harrington and Cheryl Rozman write a draft for an officer involved domestic violence law.

On June 26, 2007, Renee' and Cheryl submitted to Representative Meltzer the 'Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence Legislation'.

Following the officer involved domestic violence murder of Pamela Aukerman, Renee' and Cheryl signed over all rights of the Michigan OIDV legislation to the Aukerman family, on November 05, 2007. After receiving copyright to the legislation, the Aukerman's renamed the legislation: "The Pamela Aukerman Michigan Officer Domestic Violence Law."

As of February 15, 2008 the Aukerman family has shared copyright of the Pamela Aukerman Officer Involved Domestic Violence Legislation with the Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence Corporation.
Renee' you changed the name of the legislation and the awareness day. I know how you work. You also changed the websites "mission" statement. I have left those on Pam's site because it shows your character. The reason you say you started MIOIDV was for PAM! Now you want to defend her on facebook and to set up another page. FORGET IT! It's to late to change now Renee' you've shown your true colors! You've done nothing but bring shame on Pam and us. I'm not trying to steal anything from you Renee' you gave it to us.
As for everything else Renee' Harrington of MIOIDV has to say I will not even comment on. I just wanted to let you all know this. And with everything our family has to deal with we have this to keep dealing with. I'm sorry to my Dad and Mom. to Kyle and Kayla to my brother David to Chase and Chelsie to my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. To Pam's friends and co workers. I'm so sorry Pam. I did not mean for this to happen. When others wanted to turn there back on a victim I couldn't. I believed her and I still do. I never knew that we would be in the middle of someone else fight. One step forward twenty back seems to be how it works. One day I know as a family we will be able to look in the sky and not cry but, be happy because Pam is with all her babies in heaven. Watching and waiting for us to join her and what a great day that will be. Any questions you can email me or give me a call.
Please say a extra prayer for my parents they'll need it in the coming month.
Posted by Pam's sister at 10:39 PM

2 comments:

Pam's sister said...

Jennifer, your sister is always watching over you and her family. It is a painful and difficult lesson to learn that life will always be one step forward, two steps back. I lost my daughter 15 years ago. Her "charming" "generous" and "kind" husband murdered her. Eventually, you will find peace but you will and should NEVER forget.

When people walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is not tied to those who choose to leave you. Particularly in your darkest hour.

The bible says, "They came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us."

"..and to those who sold doves, He said, 'Take these out of here and stop making my Father's house a marketplace.'"

From your post, it seems as though someone has decided to make your "Father's house" a marketplace.

Let go and let God. Your peace will come from the work you have and continue to do in honor of your late sister. Don't lose your faith and never underestimate the power of the Lord.

Blessings, Patricia
Mar 24, 2010 12:33:00 PM
Board Members, Jenni Justice Foundation, USA said...

Board Members, Jenni Justice, USA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.